Uttley will be Reviewing Memoirs and Narrative Non-fiction
If you have a memoir or a personal essay and would like to request a review for Amazon, Goodreads, LibraryThing or elsewhere, just drop me an email at the above address. If you wish to send me a print copy of your work, we can arrange that by email. I'm just as happy with a .mobi or .epub file. Gifting it to me on SmashWords is a good way to go.
Put Review Request - [Title] in the subject field of your email and be sure to include the following:
- Author's name or pseudonym
- Publisher (self-published books and essays gladly accepted)
- Genre and word count
- Titles and authors of one or two similar works
- What makes your book stand out from the crowd
- Book description (brief synopsis e.g. back cover copy)
- Cover art
- Where you'd like to see your review appear
- Whether you might like to conduct a giveaway (via Rafflecopter) or promo coupon code
Bear in Mind: Uttley is a Cheap Date and a Sure Thing
I'm generally of the opinion that it's better to remain silent than to give a bad review. 3s 4s and 5s only from me, if I decide to take your project on. Furthermore, I will not accept any remuneration beyond one free review copy.